Sabina Grincevičiūtė (Sabina Daugelienė) (b. 23 August 1987, Šakiai, Lithuania), chief architect, founder and managing partner of the studio DO ARCHITECTS http://www.doarchitects.lt/. One of the initiators and pioneers of the Lithuanian Foundation of Architecture https://www.archfondas.lt/en/, currently one of the main stateholders of Lithuanian Foundation of Architecture; an active and visible representative of the young generation of Lithuanian architects. Currently lives and works in Vilnius, Lithuania.
2006-2010 Bachelor degree of Architecture from Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Faculty of Architecture (Vilnius, Lithuania)
2009 - Exchange Program at Sttutgart Technical University in Germany (Sttutgart, Germany)
2010 - Architect of Paleko Arch Studios, Vilnius, Lithuania
since 2013 - Founder and managing partner of the studio "DO ARCHITECTS", Vilnius, Lithuania
- Awarded the main prize of the Lithuanian Architecture Exhibition “Look at Yourself” “1/5 metro”: for the realization of the Museum of Modern Art (with others, 2017–2018).
- Won the Environmental Award for the City of Ogmia for the best urban work (2018).
- LNTPA (Lithuanian Real Estate Development Association) Award for the City of Ogmia for the best multifunctional conversion (2018).
- Nominated for the EU Prize for Contemporary Architecture, the German architect Mies van der Rohe Prize.
Highlight Projects in Architecture and Urbanism:
- MO Modern Art Center in Vilnius, LT (with Daniel Libeskind, 2015–2018),
- Concept and Implementation of Public Spaces and Buildings in Ogmia Territory in Vilnius, LT (ongoing since 2011),
- Concept and Implementation of Public Spaces by the Water in Svencelė in Klaipėda, LT (ongoing since 2008),
- Missionary Houses in Subačiaus st. Vilnius Oldtown, LT (2014–2020),
- Health and Recreation Complex D.Kuverto str. Renovation in Neringa, LT (ongoing since 2017),
- Reconstruction of an apartment building in Raugyklos str. In Vilnius, LT (ongoing since 2016),
- Porche car service station with administrative premises in Vilnius (2015),
- Svencelė port administrative building (with others, 2011),
- Power Kite and Sailing Center, hotel and cafe in Svencelė (with others, 2009–2012),
- Hotel “Lijo” (with other, 2006-2008) in Gargždai